Best Rooftop Bars Orange County
Best Rooftop Bars
Have you wondered what the best rooftop bars are in Orange County? So have we! Whether you are looking for a great orange county rooftop bar vibe with a view of the ocean, coastline or city, we have you covered.
Rooftop Lounge, Laguna Beach
- One word: Mojitos. Ok three words: Mojitos & epic views. Topping our best rooftop bar orange county list, Rooftop is an ideal place to grab a cocktail, apps, and really take in the coastline. Located above Casa del Camino Hotel, this bar is a local favorite with arguably the best view. Also serving the best mojitos & bacon wrapped dates in town. Happy Hour ✔ (M – F)
Topside Roof Deck – Lido House Hotel, Newport Beach
- Chic, trendy, & heavy on the wallet. Lido House has a great vibe, slightly older crowd, and that bougie Newport feel. The decor is phenomenal and the hanging lights give you a starry night feel. As one of the newer bars to open up, Topside is definitely worth a visit.
Tanner’s – Pasea Hotel, Huntington Beach
- Tanner’s is a pretty unique rooftop bar orange county- as soon as you walk up the stairs you are greeted with a full tree-top bar filled with giant wooden leaves/light bulbs. Also has some cool furniture, firepits with couches, and a phenomenal view of Huntington Beach Pier. Watch the surfers stroll by after a day in the water or pop next door to Pacific City after a few cocktails & apps. Also looks over the Pasea Hotel Pool with a huge jumbo screen giving it that Vegas pool vibe. Happy Hour ✔ (M-Th)
Mozambique, Laguna Beach
- If you want to feel like you’ve been transported to another place entirely, make sure to stop into Mozambique. Great unique African atmosphere, fantastic live music – Reggae sundays are legendary here. Also if you can catch their filet & lobster special upstairs on the roof at sunset with a nice glass of wine, you will be one happy camper. Happy Hour (M-Sun) ✔
Bungalow, Huntington Beach
- The Bungalow Santa Monica’s little sister. Situated within the newly renovated Pacific City, Bungalow is the ultimate trendy bar for millenials. Also, this is one of the newest rooftop bars in orange county. If you like house parties, you will love this place. I would suggest booking a table or going just before sunset (and before the line gets crazy around 9pm), ordering some BearFlag fish tacos, and enjoying the sunset. After that, grab some more cocktails, shoot a little pool, and bop around the makeshift house party.
Sky Loft, Laguna Beach
- Great rooftop views above, great dance floor & live music below. Skyloft is perched on a corner above the heart of downtown Laguna. Perfect relaxing atmosphere on the rooftop to soak in all that Laguna has to offer. Happy hour ✔ (M-Th), Late Night Happy Hour (Sun-Th) ✔
The FIFTH, Anaheim
- Disney fan? If so, this should be first on your rooftop list! This place overlooks both Disney parks and is the perfect location to watch the firework show at night. There are plenty of heaters outside to keep you warm and enjoy some tasty seasonal cocktails. Happy Hour (Tu-F) ✔
Hive & Honey – Marriott, Irvine
- Located just north of the Irvine Spectrum, Hive & Honey recently opened up in 2018 and sits atop the Irvine Marriott. I would recommend this as a great after work spot for anyone working in the area looking for a nice place to grab a cocktail and wind down. After dark the you will have a nice view of the freeways & surrounding area, giving it a nice city-esqu vibe which is often hard to find around here.
The Deck on Laguna, Laguna Beach
- Ok so…also technically not a rooftop, but when talking about best places to grab drinks outside with great views, we just couldn’t leave this out of the list. In fact, this might be our absolute favorite spot for lunch & a cocktail. Known as more of a daytime spot, the Deck is situated right above the beach just south of Main Beach, Laguna. If you want to feel like you are actually on the beach while sipping a delicious Mule, The Deck is for you.